• Report: #319711

Complaint Review: Bsm/grant Asst, Bsm/sba Express, Network Agenda, Everyday Leagal Forms

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Bsm/grant Asst, Bsm/sba Express, Network Agenda, Everyday Leagal Forms
bsm/grant search.com, Internet U.S.A.

Bsm/ grant Asst, Bsm/ sba Express, Network Agenda, Everyday Leagal Forms They charged me for services I didn't ask for. Utah Nevada

I was charged $39.99 ,$9.95, $9.95, 7.95 for a period of 3 months and I also was charged 5 overdraft fees because, of charges I didn't authorize. I called 1-866-370-7270 I spoke with Holly she said she could only refund me $75.75 She couldn't refund me the overdraft fees as a result of the unauthorized charges. My bank was courteous enough to refund me only one out of the 5 overdraft fees. I lost a total of $168.00 all I wanted was a CD for 2.95. This company is a total rip off they take money from unsuspecting victims. They are liar and cheaters they take advantage of the poor. I am sick and tired of these big companies taking money from the poor. I informed Holly that If I would have known that I was going to be charged this money I wouldn't have signed up for these services. What I want I pay for I don't want these companies to cypen out money out of my account With out my knowdlege. Please shut down the cite They are crooks. Thank you.

Tee tee
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bsmgrant-Asst-Bsmsba-Express-Network-Agenda-Everyday-Leagal-Forms/internet/Bsm-grant-Asst-Bsm-sba-Express-Network-Agenda-Everyday-Leagal-Forms-They-charged-me-f-319711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bsm/grant Asst, Bsm/sba Express, Network Agenda, Everyday Leagal Forms