Complaint Review: Bsm/grant Search

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:bowmansville Pennsylvania
Bsm/grant Search
www.googlemoneyprofit.com Internet U.S.A.

Bsm/ grant Search aka get rich w/google aka network agenda is a SCAM!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

i was another idiot that fell into the get rich w/google scam, i also ordered a cd through google for $1.95 in january ( stll haven't recieved the cd as of the day that i filed this report), on the 8th of january they took the $1.95 out of my bank acct. which i did authorize.

On the 15th of january another $39.95 was taken out of my acct which was not authorized. On the 23rd of january, $7.95 was taken out of my acct from a company called bsm/grantsearch,i have never heard of this company & now i am finding out through different websites that this company is somehow linked w/the cd scam that i had ordered.

On the 30th of january, another $9.95 was taken out of my acct which also was not authorized from a company called network agenda, which i am finding out is also linked to this scam!

I have been on border patrol the last 2 months, i checked my statement online only to find out that bsm/grantsearch have taken $7.95 out of my account 2 more times & network agenda had taken another 9.95 out in feb.

I have called the 800 # twice only to be hung up on twice, i was pissed before but they haven't seen anything yet!!!

bowmansville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bsmgrant-Search/internet/Bsm-grant-Search-aka-get-rich-wgoogle-aka-network-agenda-is-a-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-321079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bsm/grant Search

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Boho17507 for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when he placed his order for Google Money Profit and for any inconvenience that he has experienced with having difficulty in reaching our customer service department. Google Money Profit comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google's AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resource Center website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Here you can find both government and private foundation grantors. It offers information from Dr. John Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value of them for themselves before they are billed for it.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". On the same page as that button is the following statement in no less than 10 pt font:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

Boho17507, please contact customer service at the number provided in the above disclosure. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your account needs.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have concerns you need addressed please contact customer service at the number above. If you have tried customer service and feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you were mistreated in any way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.