Complaint Review: Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading
8301 W. 183rd Street Tynley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Billed By Barney Trading RIP OFF, FALSE ADVERTISING - BT-LTD.COM - Diet Patch ripoff Tynley Park Illinois

A pop-up advertisment appears on my computer regarding a "new diet Patch". I decided to TRY a one-week trial for $4.95 which was shipping charges only.

IF I liked the product, I could continue to order the product or cancel it at any time.

Well, I never received the original trial order, and was then billed $66.90 on my account for the next months order.

I Don't even want this product because I never even received my trial package to see if I liked it.

RIPOFF, RIPOFF. I now have to spend hours in work contacting each company, back and forth, contacting my bank, which can't doing anything until the company FAXES them a letter on their letterhead cancelling the order.

I'm ready to file a polic report, and contact a lawyer.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bt-Ltdcom-The-Original-Diet-Patch-Barney-Trading/Tynley-Park-Illinois-60477/Bt-Ltdcom-The-Original-Diet-Patch-Billed-By-Barney-Trading-RIP-OFF-FALSE-ADVERTISING-83389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading