Complaint Review: Bt-ltd, Aka: The Original Diet Patch

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Bt-ltd, Aka: The Original Diet Patch
8301 West 183rd Street Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Bt-ltd, AKA: The Original Diet Patchbt-ltd, Aka: The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois

I ordered the free trial of the Original Diet Patch. On the same day Feb.10, 2004 I cancelled the Preferred Customer Program. So as not to receive anymore. First thing they double charged my account for the s/h fee.

In sending them an e-mail they stated "We reviewed you account and have discovered the our electronic funds processor has achieved a double-authorization on your account. The double charge will drop off and disapper." Well, that never happened.

Now they charged my account $66.90, to which I have not received any merchandise from this company. I have e-mailed them and have not received a reply as of yet.

Also, when I cancelled the membership at the beginning of Feb. Their site stated: "We hate to see you go! We're making you an offer you can't refuse if you choose re-activate your membership now, we will convert your membership to the discounted rate of $39.95 per month, for as long as you like, until cancelled. That's a $20.00 off the regular monthly rate!" If their product is only $39.95 why do they charge people $66.90? Thank you for any help you can provide me.

Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bt-ltd-Aka-The-Original-Diet-Patch/Tinley-Park-Illinois/Bt-ltd-AKA-The-Original-Diet-Patchbt-ltd-Aka-The-Original-Diet-Patch-ripoff-Tinley-Par-81594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bt-ltd, Aka: The Original Diet Patch