Complaint Review: Btd-ltd.com E-diet Patch Company

• Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:watertown New York
Btd-ltd.com E-diet Patch Company
bt-ltd.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Btd-ltd.com E-diet Patch Company e-diet patch.com stole monay from my bank without authorization and i never used my debit card to buy anything from this company Internet Based bt-ltd.com

*Consumer Comment: Free Sample Diet patches with no obligation BULL, charged $169.95 for a purchase I never made or consented to

*Consumer Comment: My Diet Patch.com This company is a fraud!!!

*Consumer Comment: Shady Business Practices

To whom it may concern,
I checked my bank statement this morning and there was an amount of 169 dollars and 95 cents taken out of my account. I never bought any "diet Patch"(?) with my debeit card. My bank told me i authorized it with my debit card which i did not. I wish to complain to who ever will listen and now i may lose my first car because this company "borrowed" the money that was to be for my car payment. I would appreciate it if the money was returned to me in full as soon as possible because i never bought any diet stuff. My daytime phone # is 315 788-4272, my work phone # is 315 785-5475. Please contact me as soon as possible so i may keep my car if possible.

Denesha
watertown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2004 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Btd-ltdcom-E-diet-Patch-Company/nationwide/Btd-ltdcom-E-diet-Patch-Company-e-diet-patchcom-stole-monay-from-my-bank-without-authori-90671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Btd-ltd.com E-diet Patch Company

AUTHOR: Larceno - (U.S.A.)

I tried the free trial diet patch (2 sample patches) with no obligation. I was asked for my credit card number to pay for shipping and handling of approximately $2.50. One week later I am being charged $169.95 for a purchase I never made or consented to making.

My Diet Patch.com This company is a fraud!!!

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

They send you SUPPOSEDLY FREE samples, all you do is pay shipping. No disclaimers were given about any sign-up on any program. They send you the "FREE" patches, and then thay charge you for $169.95 a few months later! SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!

Shady Business Practices

AUTHOR: Miri - (U.S.A.)

I can relate all too well to this scenario. 2 days ago I noticed the same charges deducted from my bank account. I am now in the middle of tons of paperwork to dispute the charges with my credit union. I have had to file a police report, make numerous phone calls, and waste a great deal of my time to get this issue resolved. As of right now I am out the money and my rent check just bounced. Hopefully enough complaints will be filed and this business will be shut down soon.