Complaint Review: Buari Clinic - A New Me

• Submitted: Sat, March 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 06, 2011

• Reported By: Veronica - Las Vegas NV — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Buari Clinic - A New Me
9330 West Sahara Ave., Suite 250 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Buari Clinic - A New Me Alert: Bouari Clinic (AKA- A New Me) is UNSAFE Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Disregard Previous Report

I met Emile Bouari at Bouari clinic, he claimed that he had a medical or clinical background?  I beleive this to be untrue, it was one of their many lies.  They also took my initial payment on credit card and charged me again 3 days later-another random amount.  They won't give me anything back.  Here is my story.

It was partly my fault, I listened to a bald sleezy looking guy who spoke broken english is a small dirty unprofessional office-the Bouari Clinic office.  I went on the program and got sick, I ended up in the emergency department.  My physician asked me if I was crazy.  He said this type of 500 calorie diet is 100% UNSAFE & DANGEROUS and that any resonable physician would never recommend it.

After some investigation, I found out that this company is a scam and keeps changing their name to avoid legal issues.  There are much safer and less expensive ways to lose weight like; nutrisystem, weight watchers, e diets, ect.

Don't fall pray to these con artist, your health is too important!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buari-Clinic-A-New-Me/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Buari-Clinic-A-New-Me-Alert-Bouari-Clinic-AKA-A-New-Me-is-UNSAFE-Las-Vegas-Nevada-703016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buari Clinic - A New Me

Disregard Previous Report

AUTHOR: Veronica - Las Vegas NV - (USA)

Please disregard the previous report.  My issue has been resolved.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC