Complaint Review: Bubblews

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: QueenFarts — okc Oklahoma United States of America
Bubblews

Bubblews not receiving payment Internet

*General Comment: Never Paid!!!

Bubblews is becoming notorious for not paying their members for writing blogs. i am one of those members. I redeem and when I received no payment from them I contacted them. They proceeded to show me a screen shot of a cashout that was clearly not mine. So I posted a cmplaint about it. Then they decided that they would post a comment on my blog saying that I was slandering them when all I did was post a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bubblews/internet/Bubblews-not-receiving-payment-Internet-989796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bubblews

#1 General Comment

Never Paid!!!

AUTHOR: mwitherspoon - ()

I also wasn't paid from Bubblews.com. I've contacted the support team numerous times already, but no answer. I currently have 4 pending payments. Other people have complained about not being paid on their site. If you or someone you know has used Bubblews, and they haven't been paid report it now. This business will not get away without paying its users.