Complaint Review: Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Private111 — Grand Rapids Michigan
Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training
1252 Nichols Rd. Flushing, Michigan USA

Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training Dead Litters / Dog Attacks / $$ owed on puppy Flushing Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HOAX

Beware!!! Buck will tell you what you want to hear but these are facts below that will make you think twice before buying one of his puppies or trained dogs or sending your dog there for training.

He has left pregnant dogs ready to deliver to birth on their own and has had many full liters of dead puppies, whom most already had deposits collected.

He takes in dogs to train only to leave them for weeks in kenneling without doing any training at all. He spent two days shock training a dog sent to him for behavior training and charged the owner for 6 weeks of training.

A desperate call from a mother whose baby's head was ripped open by one of his dogs, asking him what to do about the dog and if he would take him. His response was that it was their fault for not nurturing the dog and his dogs "are not the aggressive type".

I paid full price (700.00) for a puppy and then changed my mind and he said he would reimburse.  He never sent the money but he re-sold the puppy to someone else. I called and asked about the money and he actually said I owed him for the kenneling and re-selling!

This man may have good lines for breeding but the way he runs business is criminal and very abusive to the poor animals he uses to make his money.  Find anybody with more ethics and morals to buy/train/kennel your dog.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bucceri-Kennels-and-Dog-Training-Debarb-Shorthairs-Dog-Training/Flushing-Michigan-48433/Bucceri-Kennels-and-Dog-Training-Debarb-Shorthairs-Dog-Training-Dead-Litters-Dog-At-1055184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training

Bucceri Kennels and Dog Training Debarb Shorthairs & Dog Training

AUTHOR: robyn - ()

First I would like to say I have raised & breed shorthairs for over 25 years and Buck has the best shorthairs in the country. He is extremely knowlegable in dog training. I purchased a female shorthair from Buck and she is the most gentle and sound dog I have ever owned. I had deposited another shorthair from a breeder in PA who 2 days before we were to pick her up cancelled our delivery because he had promised a male pick of the litter and did not have a quaility male and gave them my female. I was frantic and found Buck on puppyfind he had a couple of females ready to go. I told buck what we were looking for and he had the perfect girl for us. He held the pup for me and he was right he made the perfect match.

When I visited the grounds he had both parents on the premises and they were so friendly and welcoming , they both welcomed us as if they had know us for a lifetime. When we had visited the pup in PA the pups mother had to be restained and was grueling, which really made me unconfortable. Bucks dogs all welcomed us and did not have to be restained at all. They have been breed and trained to be gentle and obedient.  I beleive the previous rip off post is a made up story that makes no sense to me and is a misrepresentation . It is so far from the truth. I will refer anyone to Buck ,for a sound, gentle, brillant shorthair.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HOAX

AUTHOR: Buck - ()

This Rip Off Report is a hoax filed by my disgruntled x fiancee.  She was caught lying, cheating and stealing from me her name is Jessica Kister and she is bi-polar and a GOLD DIGGER!

I asked for the RING back after continual lies, cheating and stealing from me she became very angry and disgruntled.  This is her way of getting back at me.  She did want a puppy and I did offer her a puppy , she did however not pay for the puppy and she left it in my kennel for 4 months unattended, I was the only person the pup knew and after many many attempts to contact her to find out if she still wanted to purchase  the puppy I was forced to find the puppy a home.

The GOLD DIGGER wanted money and the money recovered to place the pup was not even enough to cover the cost of kenneling, the vet bills and the food for the puppy.

I have finally made contact with her, I have asked her to get the post removed, it is slanderish, liable and almost complete fabrocated.

Jessica Kister will be sued in the court of law if the post is not removed, RipOffReport will be named in the suit.

Buck