Complaint Review: Buckeye Sales - PAA - Points Across America

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 11, 2006

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Buckeye Sales - PAA - Points Across America
Po Box 916 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Buckeye Sales - PAA - Points Across America This is a SCAM.. I was ripped off like the many others Denton Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact Us

I was charmed by a young girl one night wanting to earn points to go on a trip. She wanted me to purchase a magazine or 2. I fell for it and signed up for 3 years 36 issues.

Well after thinking about I decided I wanted to cancel, it was with in the 3 days as stated on the slip I was given. Upon reviewing the slip(reciept)I realised that it said 1 year 12 issue. I paid $44.00 plus a $10.00 processing fee totaling 54.00 for 12 issues.

I sent one of the slips in along with a letter explaing why I was cancelling and how mislead I was.
I have not heard anything from either of the companys and all the phone numbers I can find are disconnected.

Kimberly
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckeye-Sales-PAA-Points-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76202/Buckeye-Sales-PAA-Points-Across-America-This-is-a-SCAM-I-was-ripped-off-like-the-man-184625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckeye Sales - PAA - Points Across America

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact Us

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Hi Kimberly,

I work at Points Across America. Our contact number is 903-429-3300. All refunds are issued as soon as we receive your cancellation in our office. If we did not receive it in writing, then your order was processed and you would be getting the magazines. I still need to do some research on your order, so I can see if we ever received your cancellation or not. To do so I need your receipt information so we can get this fixed for you. Please contact us at the number I have provided.

Kelly Zoppi