Complaint Review: Buckeye Sales

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 17, 2006

• Reported By:San Leandro California
Buckeye Sales
401 S. Locust St.#104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Buckeye Sales ripoff Denton Texas

This company has never ever answered any calls and the voice mailbox is always full. Must be everyone calling to complain about them. In March of 2005 I answered my door to find a young man who was very nice I might add named David Bands. He convinced me to help him earn points to go an a vacation to somewhere I can not remember. He was very polite and kind and I wanted to help him in his quest. I talked with him for a while making sure that I could find the right magazines for my children and my self. I ordered 4 different ones, what a sucker I was. I paid $137.00 for these magazines and have yet to receive one! Here it is 1 year later and I have finally found this place to report the theives.
I called the number from one of the prior postings and spoke with a guy named Jason and he kindly gave me a number to call and three names to ask for and one of them would be willing to help me. It is late right now but I will be phoning them in the morning to tell them my complaint. We shall see if I get my full refund as I do not want these magazines any longer. l do a follow up if and when I receive my money back.

Terri Estrada
San Leandro, California

font color="red"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Terri
San Leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckeye-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Buckeye-Sales-ripoff-Denton-Texas-181877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckeye Sales