lunch

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Buckeye Sales
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Buckeye Sales, thanksforthepoints.com Buckeye Sales ripoff, cancelled, no refund Denton Texas

I bought a magazine subcription from a guy who knocked at the door. I gave him a check for $43.00. That same night I found the same magazine for half the price anually. So the next morning I cancelled the transaction in writing and sent it in. According to their cancellation process I have 3 days to cancel, to which I did. This was on Dec. 26,2005 and still up to this day April 13,2006 I have not received my refund nor the magazine. I have tried calling the number on the receipt but the line is always busy. I feel ripped off. Please help.

Veronica
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckeye-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Buckeye-Sales-thanksforthepointscom-Buckeye-Sales-ripoff-cancelled-no-refund-Denton-Te-186569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckeye Sales