Complaint Review: Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling - Nicole Brandson

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anne m — Martinez California
Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling - Nicole Brandson
105 Center St., Suite 1000 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling - Nicole Brandson Bogus Avon Orders Little Rock Arkansas

Got a webhosting email from nicole Brandson and after my initial contact asking what she needed, I received this:

Hello. Thanks for the response i really appreciate your quick response to my inquiry,how are you doing today? hope all is well with you and your family? find below the list of the items needed

RARE DIAMONDS Shower Gel
ANEW CLINICAL Resurfacing Expert Smoothing
RARE GOLD Shower
Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Purse Spray
ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector
ANEW CLINICAL Lift & Firm Pro Serum

My name is Nicole brandson ,I am from Arkansas and will be coming to California for a Modeling. We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases in our company are done with paper payment so i would love you to place the order for me. I would need to know the total of all the products i requested for and also the name and address you want the payment sent to and also a phone number i can reach you on. After you send me this information the Manager of our company will mail you a check for the payment, which you can cash instantly at your bank because we need these items there in  California  before the date of the event and they will be picked up at your location Upon my Arrival in  California ...I hope to read from you soon with all details required..
1- Name to be written on the certified check
2- Mailing address , No p.o.box
3- Phone Number
4- City
5- Zip Code
6- State
Thank you and enjoy your day.
Due Regards

Nicole
(Assistant Personnel Manager)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckingham-IMAGES-Modeling-Nicole-Brandson/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72203/Buckingham-IMAGES-Modeling-Nicole-Brandson-Bogus-Avon-Orders-Little-Rock-Arkansas-1037414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling - Nicole Brandson

Shes