Complaint Review: Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: JEFRITZ — Allen Texas
Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling
7455 N. Fresno Street Fresno, California USA

Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling AKA inda_williams907@yahoo.com SCAM.. THEY ORDER PRODUCTS FROM WEBSITES Fresno California

Surprise, surprise, it's a check cashing scam. Not falling for it. Sorry "Linda". ... she claimed to be from Buckingham Images and Modeling out of California. SCENSTY ORDERING.... People must really think we are stupid.. Hello, My name is Linda Williams ,I am from California and will be coming to Texas for an event. We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases in our company are done with paper payment so i would love you to place the order for me. I would need to know the total of all the products i requested for and also the name and address you want the payment sent to and also a phone number i can reach you on.After you send me this information the Manager of our company will mail you a check for the payment,which you can cash instantly at your bank because we need these items there in Texas before the date of the event (17th of July) and they will be picked up at your location Upon my Arrival in Texas ... find below the list of the items needed Order Discription Clean Breeze Room Spray Vanilla Suede Washer Whiffs Ace Layers Bath Tablet Sugar Cookie Layers Shower Cream Ashbury Scentsy Warmer PREMIUM Baked Apple Pie Scentsy Travel Tin Replacement Plug for Plug-In Warmer I hope to read from you soon with all details required.. 1- Name to be written on the certified check 2- Mailing address 3- Phone Number 4- City 5- Zip Code 6- State Thank you and enjoy your day. Due Regards Linda (Assistant Personnel Manager) Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling 7455 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93720. Email me asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckingham-IMAGES-Modeling/Fresno-California-93720/Buckingham-IMAGES-Modeling-AKA-indawilliams907yahoocom-SCAM-THEY-ORDER-PRODUCTS-FR-1062179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckingham IMAGES & Modeling