condemned

• Reported By: mlopez35 — Tucson Arizona
Buckle Runner
770 S. Main Street Janesville, Wisconsin USA

Buckle Runner RIP OFF ARTISTS Janesville Wisconsin

My husband and I placed several orders with buckle runner before we realized we had been scammed. We paid with paypal for every single order. We did receive a couple buckles but nothing else. We had ordered 100 multi colored buckles and a lot of different colors of 100' paracord. We rec'd perhaps maybe 10-20 of the buckles and that was it! We paid well over 70 dollars, probably closer to 100. We contacted paypal who almost immediently closed out dispute because buckle runner was able to show proof of a shipping label. Well, that label was fraudulent because we never rec'd our items. I do not care what that labels says...they are scammers! And paypal did not even bother to investigate further to see which one of us was lying. A label is just a mere piece of paper. I see all these complaints filed against buckle runner and it is just a shame that paypal couldn't have investigated even just a little. I feel buckle runner should be closed down and charges filed and I also feel, if nothing else happens, that paypal should close down the acct they have with buckle runner!

I called and emailed several times to buckle runner. Was never able to talk to an actual person. It was always an answering machine. They never replied to my emails or to my messages. Their website doesn't even show their phone number or email address anymore.

They are fraudulent scammers and I cannot believe they are still allowed to be in business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckle-Runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53545/Buckle-Runner-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Janesville-Wisconsin-1052094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckle Runner