Complaint Review: Buckle Runner

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Penn Valley California United States of America
Buckle Runner
421 E Centerway Janesville, Wisconsin United States of America

Buckle Runner AKA Toy Hauler Enterprizes Fraud-Theft-Unresponsive Janesville, Wisconsin

I ordered three different shipments beginning 10/28 10/31 & 11/04/2012. I called this company to tell them about my not receiving the products and they assured me the products would be shipped in three days. This company gave a FedEx tracking number as a USPS tracking number. When I called FedEx to inquire about my shipments I was told that the shipments have not been shipped, it was only a notification from the company of shipment to receive this tracking number. I checked again today, 11/28/2012 and still no shipment, and no response from the company. I have complained also to the BBB and PayPal, but again no satisfaction in having my monies refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckle-Runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53546/Buckle-Runner-AKA-Toy-Hauler-Enterprizes-Fraud-Theft-Unresponsive-Janesville-Wisconsin-975041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckle Runner