Complaint Review: Buckle Runner

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: NotHappy — Yarmouth Maine United States of America
Buckle Runner
770 S. Main Street Janeville, Wisconsin United States of America

Buckle Runner Toy Hauler Enterprizes Has not shipped the items I ordered Janeville, Wisconsin

*Author of original report: I received a refund Buckle Runner

I placed a order on November 8, 2012. I finally received a email back that stated my order would be shipped to me and I would receive it on Dec 7th. This was after numerous phone calls that no one answered or there was a busy signal on the rest. This company seems very wishy washy to me and I have sent them an email to cancel my order and refund my money. I have also opened a dispute with PayPal. My next step will be contacting my bank (USAA) to take care of the problem once and for all. I would never use this place again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckle-Runner/Janeville-Wisconsin-53545/Buckle-Runner-Toy-Hauler-Enterprizes-Has-not-shipped-the-items-I-ordered-Janeville-Wiscon-976120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckle Runner

I received a refund Buckle Runner

AUTHOR: NotHappy - (United States of America)

I received an email from Buckle Runner and Paypal this morning stating I am getting a full refund. My recommendation to anyone is to use the Paracordstore.com or Blade HQ for hardware or cord. They are both GREAT.