specimen

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Morereal — Pennsylvania United States of America
Buckle runner
770 s. main street Janesville, Wisconsin United States of America

Buckle runner Troy hauler emterprises Ripoff, ignore calls, did not get my products I payed for. Possibly corrupted my account. Janesville, Wisconsin

Very displeased with bucklerunner.com to say the least. I have yet to receive my paracord i ordered here 17 days later. I called about 8 days ago and left a message with the associate and received a call back stating it was being shipped out. On the site it says allow7-10 business days to receive order and i have yet to even get my tracking number.
The website is very attractive with the american flag, great prices, and free shipping but this is definitely an inefficient and bad business. After watching another review and reading up on the company now I'm doubting i will ever receive my merchandise.
I have called several times throughout the past 4 days and i get busy signal after busy signal and when i do get through no answer. I've left message and have yet to get a reply. I am very frustrated and considering going to actual address listed on the website "bucklerunner.com".
Avoid a headache and avoid this site. Id like for someone to do something about this because I've read about several other instances of this... Victims like myself. Im also considering contacting the BBB but in a gentleman's case on youtube it didnt seem like they did him any good (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64wplVQgJBY).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckle-runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53545/Buckle-runner-Troy-hauler-emterprises-Ripoff-ignore-calls-did-not-get-my-products-I-paye-959598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckle runner