• Report: #919771

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: splash — Danville Virginia United States of America
Buckmasters - The Nation's #1 Deer Hunting Association
10350 Highway 80 E Internet United States of America

Buckmasters - The Nation's #1 Deer Hunting Association They are continually calling me even after I told them that the person they said they are looking for is not at my phone number and I told them to stop all calls to my phone number. Internet

Buckmasters started calling me over a month ago. I received a voice mail message from them and they asked for someone who I do not know at all. I called Buckmasters back and I told them that I have had this phone number since September 2011 and I do not know the person they are looking for and there is no one by that name at my phone number. I asked them to stop calling me and informed then that no one in my home is the least bit interested in hunting. They continue to call me. They have called my phone at least twice per day ever since with no signs of stopping. I consider this a form of harassment and I am tired of it, but I have no idea how to stop it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckmasters-The-Nations-1-Deer-Hunting-Association/internet/Buckmasters-The-Nations-1-Deer-Hunting-Association-They-are-continually-calling-me-eve-919771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckmasters - The Nation's #1 Deer Hunting Association