Complaint Review: Buckmasters-jackie Bushman

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:westnewton Pennsylvania
Buckmasters-jackie Bushman
buckmasters.com Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

Buckmasters-jackie Bushman NO means yes to Jackie Bushman and Buckmasters. Montgomery Alabama

I recieved a phone call asking to sign up for a 5 year membership for buckmasters magizines at $130.00. I declined there offer because I was not working at that time. I asked if they could just send me an order form in the mail with information on a 1 or 2 year membership that I could fill out and send in when I was back to work. I was told that they don't do that and there was no other packages available. I then declined their offer and hung up the phone.

I recieved a bill and a magizine about 3 weeks later. I called customer service and the first person I talked to hung up on me. I called back a 2nd time and was told to write cancel on the bill and send it back. About a month later I recieved a bill and a letter saying if not paid they would report this to the credit bureau.

I then called customer service a 3rd time and was told to just pay my bill and was hung up on again. I then called a 4th time and was told there was nothing they were going to do for me, that I either paid my bill or they will send me to the credit bureau. After about a half an hour of argument they finally offered me a 2year membership for 59.95. I was forced to pay this to keep my credit clean.

westnewton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckmasters-jackie-Bushman/Montgomery-Alabama-36124-4022/Buckmasters-jackie-Bushman-NO-means-yes-to-Jackie-Bushman-and-Buckmasters-Montgomery-Alab-447023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckmasters-jackie Bushman