Complaint Review: Buckmasters

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Buckmasters
buckmasters.com Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

BUCKMASTERS - JACKIE BUSHMAN should be ashamed at how they do business, threatening calls to my wife. I like to run into Jackie in the Woods. He is loser boycott all business that advertise in his RAG Montgomery Alabama

Quick and easy.

I received unsolicited call and chatted up by "good old boy" makes me feel like I am doing him a favor say sure send me your magazine. I didn't like it. I called them told them to cancel. Sent back bill with cancel written on it. They sent me two more magazines.

Now it gets good, they start calling saying I owe $120+. (for three magazines) Being rude and to my wife and my kids. Now I just received notice from a new collection agency. I just sent a letter back today. In it I advised them I know their business practices are predatory, and if are not illegal certainly immoral and I can't imagine that there is not some interstate law or USPS law that they are breaking, I have just seen to many people complaining about them on line. I would be very interested if there is value in a class action suit. I would be very interested in participating, what they are doing is wrong. There are too many honest trusting people and this company takes advantage. I will not pay a dime to them. If you have any ideas on how to stop this practice please respond.

Victor1000
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckmasters/Montgomery-Alabama/BUCKMASTERS-JACKIE-BUSHMAN-should-be-ashamed-at-how-they-do-business-threatening-calls-384312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckmasters