Complaint Review: Buckmasters

• Updated: Sat, August 29, 2009

• Reported By: Joe — Monroe Michigan USA
Buckmasters
www.buckmasters.com Internet United States of America

Buckmasters I was provided a free magazine to review and then charged for a 5 year subscription. , Internet

Buckmasters or the subscription service they hired had been contacting me to buy their magazine. A telemarketer named Justin eventually offered me a free magazine to review which I agreed to do. He did call me back after a 30 day trial period at which time I refused to subscribe.

Justin called me back approximately 30 days later wondering why I hadn't sent a payment! When I reminded him that I had refused to order Buckmasters magazine he disagreed and stated that I could talk to the collection service which had very good attorneys.

I received a Buckmasters magazine again which was returned after I called their circulation department and complained. The person I talked to said to send the magazine back and the matter would be addressed.

I received a notice from a company called Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau (RMCB) stating that I owed $130.90 for a 5 year subscription a short time after the phone call (maybe 30 days later). This time I emailed Buckmasters and received a request to provide my address and other information to resolve the matter which I did. I never heard anything back from Buckmasters.

I just received another notice from RMCB and have now filed a complaint in Alabama with the Better Business Bureau against Buskmasters. My personal opinion is to stay as far away from Buckmasters and Buckmasters products as possible or record every telemarketing conversation you have with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckmasters/internet/Buckmasters-I-was-provided-a-free-magazine-to-review-and-then-charged-for-a-5-year-subscri-487162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckmasters