Complaint Review: Buddys Home Furnishings

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: danielle — Homosassa Florida
Buddys Home Furnishings
1534 Highway 41 North Inverness, Florida United States of America

Buddys Home Furnishings RUDE, NASTY, UNCARING, ANNOYING, PEEPING TOMS, HARRASSING Inverness, Florida

My roommate rents from this company. Upon renting they made it seem that she owed nothing for the month. The only told us one date when payment was owed again and that was in april. Now they are harrassing me. I am on the lease here not her. The call non stop over and over or let the phone just ring. The come to my home and beat on the doors. Then leave come back and softly knock and when that doesnt work its back to beating again. They so speak to my neighbors about personal matters. They look through my windows, then they jiggle my door knob into my home. I am beyond irrate at this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buddys-Home-Furnishings/Inverness-Florida-34450/Buddys-Home-Furnishings-RUDE-NASTY-UNCARING-ANNOYING-PEEPING-TOMS-HARRASSING-Inverne-1035306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buddys Home Furnishings