Complaint Review: Budget And TLG (trilegiant)

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Drum New York
Budget And TLG (trilegiant)
Trilegiant 100 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Budget And TLG (trilegiant) Budget Truck Rental gave my personal credit info to TLG (trilegiant) and who know what else... Norwalk Connecticut

Hi, Like 6 months ago i rent a truck in budget. Now in my credit statement i find some charges of TLG i call them and they tell me: When you rent the truck you make an account with us. That is not true, i just rent the fu**** truck. I talk with a girl name Joan and after a lot of talk an argue she gave me a cancelation number, but she want me to sent them my account statement, that is someting private no one need to see it. But why they charge me $12.99 twice in the same day whit the name of TLG SHOPPERS and TLG TRAVEL ADVANTAGE. what the hell is that company, is new for me. If someone know how to stop them or any god but cheap lawyer let me know please.

Ortizima
Fort Drum, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-And-TLG-trilegiant/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/Budget-And-TLG-trilegiant-Budget-Truck-Rental-gave-my-personal-credit-info-to-TLG-trile-297075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget And TLG (trilegiant)