Complaint Review: Budget Brakes

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Mobile Alabama United States of America
Budget Brakes
6408 Airport Blvd. Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Budget Brakes Salesperson name J. Spence. Inflated damage that did not exzist, and tried to charge for it. Mobile, Alabama

On 4/2/2010, my daughter her Gmc Jimmy to Budget Brakes, on Airport Blvd,for

brake service. the right brake was making a noise.

Budget Brakes told her she needed, to replace 2 front wheel bearing,2 front rotors,

2rear rotors,and 2 rear calipers, totaling $1,500 dollars.

my daughter called me with these facts, and I immediately went to the shop, being

a do  it yourself person. I question Mr. Spence, who was doing the work, and let

him know that I knew better. I asked him to put everything back but replace the

brake pads only. I guess that made him mad, so he put my wheel lugs on so tight, I

had to ust a cheeter pipe to get the lugs loose, in order to finish the repairs myself.

things like give the good ones a bad name, witch is just a few.

one thing for shure I'll never go back to Budget Brakes for anything again or any of

my family or friends. and they call thimselves Budget Brakes. (smile)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Brakes/Mobile-Alabama-36618/Budget-Brakes-Salesperson-name-J-Spence-Inflated-damage-that-did-not-exzist-and-tried-t-589729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Brakes