Complaint Review: Budget Brakes

Mobile, Alabama U.S.A.

Budget Brakes Defective Brakes Mobile Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Wake up call

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Me

Last year I went to budget brakes for a front brake job. About a month later the brakes started grinding and squeaking very loud. When I went back to them, the manager admitted that the brake pads that they installed were defective and they resurfaced my rotors and replaced the defective pads. About three weeks later I started experiencing the same problem and when I returned today( feb14, 2009) at 8:00 a.m. the manger said he was going to order a different type of pads and told me he would call when they came in and would get me in and out because I expressed to him I was going out of town and needed to have this done before 1:00p.m. At 12:05p.m. I called and asked were the pads in and was told yes, but he had a line and could not fit me in and it was impossible to get me out before 1:00 p.m. I feel this is bad business and I'm skeptical about even returning to budget brakes because these brake pads may be defective also!

Donnie
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Brakes/Mobile-Alabama/Budget-Brakes-Defective-Brakes-Mobile-Alabama-424122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Brakes

Wake up call

AUTHOR: Sucker DuJour - (USA)

I suddenly realized why he calls his shops "stores". It's because they are there to sell merchandise.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Me

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

Donnie, this is Michael Palazzolo, co-owner of Budget Brakes. I recently became aware of your post and am sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at one of our stores.

Our policy is to provide superior service and always be honest in our dealings with customers. It sounds as though our customer service was not what it should have been in your case, and I apologize for that. If you see this response, I would very much like to speak with you and see what can be done to make things right. Please call me at (615) 260-5859.