Complaint Review: Budget Car rental of San Diego

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: tolits — Cedar Park Texas
Budget Car rental of San Diego
3125 Pacific Hwy San Diego, CA 92101 San Diego, California USA

Budget Car rental of San Diego Budget I rented a car, gave them all of my information, including credit card. while driving in San Diego I got caught on a toll road where I could not pay the toll (I was in an express lane - I don't live there so made that mistake of entering the wrong lane) - they could have easily charge my credit card for the toll penalty which I paid ($12.50) after receiving the bill from southexprssway of san diego - but instead of them letting me know they sent it to a third party (VMS) to let me know of the violation and charged me $50 for it! San Diego California

I rented a car from budget while on vacation in San Diego, CA.  budget took my information - address, phone number, credit card and email address.  While driving in San Diego I happened to enter a toll freeway but got stuck in the wrong lane (express lane) so I could not pay the toll fee.  As soon as the toll company sent me the bill I paid it off immediately.  But Budget had to send my information to a third party (VMS) to inform me of the violation which cost me $50 .  Budget had my information all they needed to do is charge my credit card or send me a letter, give me a phone call or email me and I would have gladly paid the toll but their corrupt system sent it to a third party to collect $50 just to inform me of the violation which I paid in full!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Car-rental-of-San-Diego/San-Diego-California-92101/Budget-Car-rental-of-San-Diego-Budget-I-rented-a-car-gave-them-all-of-my-information-in-1129244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Car rental of San Diego