Complaint Review: Budget Rental Car

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: Tony — Baltimore Maryland
Budget Rental Car
Nationwide USA

Budget Rental Car Charged for Insurance I did not sign for Baltimore Md Nationwide

Be careful and look at your receipt when you rent from Avis or Budget since they are the same company. I was charged for an insurance that only protects them if anything should happen. But at the end of my rental it was an extra $248 in their favor and they will not reimbuse me for this because they said I should have returned the car and reopend a new rental agreement, even though I didn't know about it until I took the car back. Biggest bait and switch scam being run by a major rental car provider, I wonder how many more people they have screwed over with this tactic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Rental-Car/nationwide/Budget-Rental-Car-Charged-for-Insurance-I-did-not-sign-for-Baltimore-Md-Nationwide-1166433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Rental Car