Complaint Review: Budget Roofing

Budget Roofing
4830 Wasilla Way Powder Springs, Georgia United States of America

Budget Roofing Michael E. Crowe CROWE THE CROOK Powder Springs, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: He ripped us off too

My roof was to be replaced due to wind and hail damage. Michael Crowe was paid $5,160.00 on September 23, 2009. He repaired several roofs in the my sub-division - Jennings Estate in Powder Springs, GA. Powder Springs encountered flash flooding which delayed my roof from being repaired. I had no chose but to wait until weather permitted the work to begin but it never happened. I was given every excuse to why the work could not be done, i.e. "I had to go out of town on emergency", and I am not a crook, "I promise, I will repair your roof when things get better". I have spoken to Michael Crowe on numerous occasions with telephone conversations, voice messages, and promises to replace my entire roof. I have sent him several letters regarding this matter of which one was sent U.S. Postal Service - certified mail.

I later filed a complaint with Small Complains Court - the Magistrate Court of Cobb County - State of Georgia. The claim had be properly served by the Sheriff on December 12, 2011.

On May 19, 2011, the Magistrate Court of Cobb County sent me a Notice of Default Hearing on June 29, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.  Michael Crowe failed to answer to the claim with the  court. As a result, a Default Judgement was issued to him. I can now recover the sum of $5,160 dollars principal together with future interest at the rate equal to prime rate and $101.50. It was ordered on June 29, 2011.

This man is a fraud and a racist. He quoted over the telephone, "I wanna string up a N*gger!"

God Don't Like Ugly! He is going to get his!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Roofing/Powder-Springs-Georgia-30127/Budget-Roofing-Michael-E-Crowe-CROWE-THE-CROOK-Powder-Springs-Georgia-829745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Roofing

He ripped us off too

AUTHOR: Crist Roofing - (United States of America)

Michael Crowe hired us to put a roof on his house in Feb 2012. We had no idea he had been operating a roofing company and ripping others off. He said he didn't want to put a deposit down because he was "afraid of all the roofing scams going on." He was to pay his deposit when we had the material delivered. Then he cussed us out when we called to collect the deposit upon material delivery and said he was still afraid we were going to rip him off and he would just pay in full the next day when the roof went on.

When we called to collect the full balance of $6500, he cussed us out again and said he told the salesman he had to wait for a check from the mortgage company.

He put us off with excuses for weeks.

Finally he quit taking our calls and has never paid a dime.

Then we filed a civil suit, and the Sherrif reported the address vacant and unable to process service.

He has a long list of complaints against him on the BBB. His customers have won Civil suits against him for taking their money and not installing their roofs, and his tenants are claiming he is ripping them off as well. If anyone has a more current address for him than the Wasilla one he uses (which he is actually using as a rental), please post.