Complaint Review: Budget Savers

• Reported By: sausage fingers — Mt. Pleasant South Carolina
Budget Savers
POBox 658 Hopkins , Minnesota USA

Budget Savers unauthorized monthly charges to my credit card Hopkins Minnesota

Budget Savers initially charged my credit card in March 2013 for a coupon scam. The initial charge was smaller than the $29.95 per month that continued until I found the charges  in Jan 2013. I nor my wife authorized these charges. I requested proof however they have not responded. My card has been charged a total of $270.55.

I googled the company and found the this has happened to numerous people many who cannot afford to be ripped of like this. Some complaints went to BBB in a number of state. There has to be a way to put this company out of business. A Class Action Suit!!!!I,m sure this scam has ripped off millions from th American people. DD Rustin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Savers/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Budget-Savers-unauthorized-monthly-charges-to-my-credit-card-Hopkins-Minnesota-1123041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Savers