Complaint Review: Budget Savers

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: m.w — Fall River Massachusetts
Budget Savers
133033 Ridgedale Drive Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

Budget Savers Sempris I was overcharged service never received and no gas card Minnetonka Minnesota

I have been scam by a company called Budget Saver which I was overcharged services after I have canceled my membership.. I order the product called Chillow online for a special gift. I received a phone call from the "Chillow" people to reinforce my order. Then I was asked if I would like to take part in other online savings. A representative from "Budget Savers" came to the phone and ask me if I was interested in their services. The introduction fee was only $1.00 and I would receive a one hundred dollar gas card for just signing up for this service.

I never received any gas card. In a few days I did receive the information I was promised but found that my debit card was overcharged $3.00 the first charge was what I expected but the others were not. The information I received was from 3 different so called services 1) Budget Savers 2) Great Fun 3)Shoppers Advantage upon looking over all the material I received I did some research online and didn't seek a positive feedback and call each company and canceled all their "so called" services.

Each company does claim that no addition charge will be applied if cancellations are done before the membership needed to be renewed. I was first overcharged for the 2 extra companies then once I decline their membership was charged a addition monthly fee of $29.95 and I had the membership for only 10 days. I have sent them a very strong email detailing my protest of these unnecessary charges.I am asking for further action against these companies who scam people out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Savers/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55305/Budget-Savers-Sempris-I-was-overcharged-service-never-received-and-no-gas-card-Minnetonk-1071580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Savers