Complaint Review: Budget Savers

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Budget Savers
1700 Medina Road Suite 800 Plymouth, Minnesota U.S.A.

Budget Savers Working with Membership Services withdrew money from my bank account without authorization Plymouth Minnesota

This is the company that claims to have a "membership" for me, the fees for which are being collected by Membership Services. There may be other companies working with them to perpetrate other frauds too. I just know they called me and I refused their offer.

They called a week later to thank me for joining, and I told them again, I did not join, don't send me anything. I have never received a letter, discount coupons, or any item they said I "bought". They refused to give me their mailing address, so I contacted the Secretary of State for Minnesota, who gave me the information: business owner is named as Gary Dean on their business registration.

My bank had to cancel my bank card so no further withdrawals could be made, as I understand their word that they are canceling the "account" is bogus. I am filing complaints with both Minnesota and North Carolina, where I live. They HAVE to be stopped!

Mary
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Savers/Plymouth-Minnesota-55447/Budget-Savers-Working-with-Membership-Services-withdrew-money-from-my-bank-account-without-393672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Savers