Complaint Review: Budget Savers

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — Carlsbad California
Budget Savers
Internet USA

Budget Savers budget savers is suppose to help people 'save' money; instead they are an awful decietful online random coupon site that has been charging my credit card monthly now for at least 3 months. thanks for saving me money when y'all were really taking money away from me. I never remembering signing up for this, nor would I ever pay a monthly fee for stupid coupons! Very upset argh. Hopkins Minnesota

This company, budget savers, has been charging me $29.95 a month on my Old Navy Visa Credit Card, over a period of at least 3 or months now. I dont recall ever authorizing these charges, and luckly I checked my statement this evening and spotted it, because this has been going on now for quite some time. I am very angry about this, especially since for one I dont remember ever agreeing to budget savers, and two they are charging me for nothing, in that since they are suppose be some kind of coupon saving company the least they could have done is send me some coupons, which I have never recieved in the mail (but also DONT want because like I said I never authorized them to do so in the first place.

I am a graduate student obtaining my doctorate degree in clinical psychology, so my purse strings are tight enough. I dont need some random charge from some random company charing me monthly for no reason, well the only reason being is that they are being fraudluent and ripping me as well as many others (as I can tell through online searches about this company). Please put an end to all of this nonsense, people are broke enough these days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Savers/internet/Budget-Savers-budget-savers-is-suppose-to-help-people-save-money-instead-they-are-an-1160609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Savers