Complaint Review: Budget Suites Of America

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Angry_Vegas — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Budget Suites Of America
3655 W Tropicana rd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Budget Suites Of America Manager Corey, and Mostly everyone that works there. Mother is sick on Dialysis, she is suffering from kidney disease and because she can't get into a dialysis center shes been put in the hospital twice. They first had a complaint about my son whom is Las Vegas , Nevada

The Manager Cory didn't like that my son was autistic and liked to bang his foot. I had let Kelly know from the beginning that my son made noise we needed a bottom apartment. she still put us above a manager like she wanted us to get kicked out. Cory the Manager, Steve, and John and I all met to figure out a way to fix it they moved us into a bottom floor but the apartment was dirty and went ahead and charged us for a microwave though the new one had none.

My mother got sick from the cigarette smoke, and ended up in the er and being put in the er anyways for her dialysis she has kidney failure. So not only am I a single mother on disability, but a single mother with four children and a mother whom is dying. She is going into the hospital tomorrow. And they made me pay again, John worked something out with us where he would give us free three days. if I paid fifty more. This was in front of my mother, and when I went to the office I was charged over that and Cory had changed it to two for one. [continued below]....
..... Now we will be on the street in a few days?
Though I told them I get paid on the 28 possibly could come up with more on the 27th.
Is this how the management treats the disabled and shouldn't my mother receive a discounted rate for being a senior.
Not only that but my child is Disabled and so am I. We need to have this worked out because they actually lied to us. Now we are two for one instead of the correct procedure?

John promised us THREE FREE DAYS. That means we would be able to stay until the 28th. Not to mention the apartment they moved us into was dirty and it smelled badly of smoke which has caused my mother worse problems She is being put into the hospital tomorrow again. We have proof of this, and think that this needs to be addressed correctly.

I would be happy to pay any remaining balance on the twenty eighth.
Can't this be worked out young children one autistic and a sick mother. Want proof I will bring it and send it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Suites-Of-America/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Budget-Suites-Of-America-Manager-Corey-and-Mostly-everyone-that-works-there-Mother-is-s-945248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Suites Of America