Complaint Review: Budget Truck Rental

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Scottsboro Alabama
Budget Truck Rental
budgettruck.com Gurley, Alabama U.S.A.

Budget Truck Rental Promised a $100 gas card with a web-reserved one-way rental of over $1,000. Ripoff Gurley Alabama

I completed my rental on Aug 18th. I rented truck in Cranberry Twp, PA and returned it in Gurley, AL. The total cost was over 1300 dollars. The web special indicated that I would receive a $100 gas rebate at completion of the rental. I filed my claim as instructed by their website with customer service at teg-online.com. I waited patiently for 4 months to no avail. Everytime I checked the status of my claim it was "under review". I then contacted Chris Lambert at Budget Group and he assured me that it would be taken care of. 8 months later I'm still waiting and now no one at Budget will respond to my emails.

Rippedoffagain
Scottsboro, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Truck-Rental/Gurley-Alabama/Budget-Truck-Rental-Promised-a-100-gas-card-with-a-web-reserved-one-way-rental-of-over-1-265687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Truck Rental