Complaint Review: Budget Truck Rental

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Andreag — Astoria New York United States of America
Budget Truck Rental
3831 43rd Street, Long Island City, New York United States of America

Budget Truck Rental Lied about having my reservation because they had no truck Long Island City, New York

I booked a truck from Budget Truck Rental 3 weeks before i needed it so i could make sure i did not have a problem. The day before i was due to pick up the truck i called the location of my choice to confirm the truck. They told me that there was no reservation under my name and they had no trucks. They told me to call customer service, when i called customer service low and behold there was my reservation, but there was no truck for me.

They told me they would try to find me a truck at another location, but of course they did not. My plans were messed up because of them and i was not able to find another truck anywhere because it was Labor Day weekend  I am disgusted with the way  they handled the entire conversation. I will never book anything with Budget again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Truck-Rental/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Budget-Truck-Rental-Lied-about-having-my-reservation-because-they-had-no-truck-Long-Islan-935375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Truck Rental