Complaint Review: Budget Van Lines

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: LoudSilence — Portland Oregon United States of America
Budget Van Lines
5150 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California 90036 Internet United States of America

Budget Van Lines Oriental Rug Missing During Recent Move Internet

Recently I was in a difficult situation, my husband had just passed away from cancer. I needed to relocate from the Tucson area to Portland Oregon to be nearer my family.
My things were unloaded into a storage area while I looked for a replacement home in the Portland area. I didn't notice my lovely Oriental Rug was missing until some time had passed.
I do not know if there is any recourse, but I want people to know to take extra vigilance when dealing with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Van-Lines/internet/Budget-Van-Lines-Oriental-Rug-Missing-During-Recent-Move-Internet-937355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Van Lines