Complaint Review: Budget car rental

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: creative505 — Dublin Georgia
Budget car rental

Budget car rental I called Budget car rental and they said will charge me $81.39 Reservation number 21984109US0 for one day rental. When I got there they said we will not give you a car but a truck for $ 568.78 for 3 d Internet

When I got there they said we will not give you a car but a truck for $ 568.78 for 3 day rental. I said I need it for only one day, they said take it with our option or go home.
I had no choice.

cost me extra $190 with gas.

I called them many times then got

Shame on Budget and want my money back.

George

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-car-rental/internet/Budget-car-rental-I-called-Budget-car-rental-and-they-said-will-charge-me-8139-Reservat-1036653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget car rental