Complaint Review: Budget legal center

• Reported By: Anonymous1 — Compton California
Budget legal center
3502 katella ave suite 206 Los alamitos , California USA

Budget legal center Phillip Harris Cathy lles Los alamitos California

I found budget legal center online I called and made an appt my husband had a child support case and after specking to Phillip Harris he said he can help with the case he was very friendly and also informative he said that he was a lawyer and could help.

I met Phillip Harris and he said he was Not going to go to the child support case that he had a lawyer named Cathy lles  that is going to represent my husband he asked for a flat rate for 850 and said everything would be taken care of. My husband case was on 3/13/13.Cathy the "lawyer" was there and she said she had another case she had to handle so she would be back she was gone hours when she came back she went into the room with the mediater and continued the case for another day. She told my husband that she was going to get my husbands kids mother records and so on And so forth all was a lie Cathy said that she got the curret judgement put on hold until she got the information that she needed which was another lie all she did was walk in the court and say she was prepared to do the case

on 5/2/13 Phillip Harris made an appt with me and my husband and told us Cathy would be at the next court day she was going to fix everything and it would be done the next court date was in 5/9/13. He gave us cathys direct number and said we can meet her in his office on Monday Cathy called said she needed more money since Phillip never paid her she said she needed gas money and also child care money and that she didn't work for free. I explained to her and also her receptionist if she would have done what she was suppose to do on the court date on the 13th of march we would have had extra money to give her she said she was not going to represent my husband anymore even tho she never did anything in the 1st place Phillip Harris was very rude and hung up in face when I questioned him on where my money went and why did the staten legal bourd say he and also cathy were not license to practice law

budget legal center is a frauding place they take people's money and don't help they talk a good game until they are caught in a lie they will not help you if you don't have a appt. Phillip Harris is not a lawyer and Cathy lles is not either they are scammers liars and will leave ur case without filing paperwork or following through with what you paid for stay away from Phillip and Cathy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-legal-center/Los-alamitos-California-90720/Budget-legal-center-Phillip-Harris-Cathy-lles-Los-alamitos-California-1049135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget legal center