volunteers

1755 East Locast St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America
  • Phone: 402 348 0102
  • Web:
  • Category:

Budget parking removed all my survival gear from my trunk, we've left it there many times before with no problems, but no more. Omaha, Nebraska

We left our car with Sleep Inn to be delivered to Budget parking while we were away. when we returned home we discovered our survival gear had been stolen, they left our winter coats so we wouldn't notice we were robbed when we loaded the trunk to go home.  The weather was nice so my wife didn't need her ugg boots and i didn't need my winter shoes, so the robbery wasn't discovered until we arrived home.  who ever did it had the key as the trunk wasnt forced open.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-parking/Omaha-Nebraska-68110/Budget-parking-removed-all-my-survival-gear-from-my-trunk-weve-left-it-there-many-times-563480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget parking