Complaint Review: Budget readier service

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dennism607 — Conway South Carolina United States of America
Budget readier service
Serving,NW Ohio&SE Michigan Internet United States of America

Budget readier service Budget readier service is a scam do not fall for it. Take the time and research the company you will save $$ Internet

Budget readier service contacted me over the phone in august of 2012. Offering me a monthly subscription of magizines. For a price of 34.54 a month,and a sign on bonus,a 250 dollars voucher card to the particapating retail stores. My magizines was suppose to be delivered with my voucher card in 10 days. When I recieved the paper voucher,which requested me to sign my signature on the card and return the information back to the forward address. Then I would get the voucher of my choice,i became suspicous. I have not recevied one magizine. Instead they are contiually taking money from my account. When trying to call the company about three months ago I spoke with a woman and told her I would like to cancel my member-ship. And" her replies was that my account is non-cancelable". Today OCT/30/2012 my account was charge again for 34.54. So I decided to call the number that was left with a text-message when my account was drafted. After I place the call a female answerd the phone. I told her that I was calling about my account,and she asked me my name and zipcode. Then disconnected the phone,i tried to call back several times and got no response. If you are reading this please take it under serious consideration. This service is a scam,that has hurt my credit history,and creditwortiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-readier-service/internet/Budget-readier-service-Budget-readier-service-is-a-scam-do-not-fall-for-it-Take-the-time-962244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget readier service