Complaint Review: Budget

• Reported By: jexxica — las vegas Nevada
Budget
7135 Gilespie Las Vegas, NV las Vegas, Nevada USA

Budget Car Rental Car Rental las Vegas Nevada

I had the same experience that so many other people have had with Budget Las Vegas.

The rental agent at the front counter became upset that I would not authorize extra charges for their insurance and upgraded car charges.    As a result, she told me that I would have to wait until a car was ready for my particular rental category.  She indicated that it was so rare to rent a car in such a low category that they needed time to prep "such a vehicle."   I was late to work already and by the time the vehicle arrived, with damage, I was a bit furious.   I noted the damage to the car which included a very bent up front license plate and got on my way.   Inside the car, I also found that previous renter's damage inventory sheet - they reported the same damage, plus even more that I could not see without a very detailed, in-the-sunlight inspection.   Nonetheless, Budget is trying to charge me for this, obviously pre-chosen for trumped up charges, car's fraudulent damage claim.

I am disgusted.  I rent car's from the las vegas rental facility each week and I will never rent from budget again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget/las-Vegas-Nevada/Budget-Car-Rental-Car-Rental-las-Vegas-Nevada-1067741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget