midnight

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Christopher — Murrieta California United States of America
Buds Direct
Murrieta, California United States of America

Buds Direct harassed me and used private information to insult me Murrieta, California

I was harassed and insulted using private information obtained through business dealings with this company. Buds direct is a delivery service for medical supplies. I placed an order and explained that I would not be home for 30 minutes. The receptionist said that the delivery would take at least forty minutes and that the driver would call ahead of time.
he arrived at my house, early, 30 minutes later. He called me and was being a jerk, he had a crappy attitude and was lecturing me about why I wasn't there. I started to explain on multiple occasions but being lectured by a company and having to explain things to them doesn't really sit well with me. He should be patiently listening  -- and explaining to ME why he's early. I asked him if he was lecturing me, he said YES and continued to tell me how I was wrong for not being there, with an irritating tone to his voice, despite him being completely oblivious to the fact that I had told the receptionist I wouldn't be there.
So I just hung up the phone.
He then writes (text messages) me telling me to never call him again and he doesn't want my business. I told him not to lecture his customers because he is a business owner and it is unprofessional.  So begins basically 3 hours of text messages of him harassing me and name calling -- and me telling him that he can be sued for this time of behavior. He responded saying that he can't and he has done nothing wrong.
Eventually as I told him that he's being unprofessional and told him that he could be sued he started to attack me on a personal level using information he's obtained through our business transactions. It upset me greatly because it touches on an extremely personal issue -- plus its really none of his business. his job is to bring me my medical supplies on time. Not yell at me on the phone and send insulting text messages. he arrived early. It's his fault.
he didn't stop sending me text messages until I told him that they could be used in court against him.

So basically, this guy messes up and spends 3 hours yelling at me and harassing me. I am also pretty sure that he is the owner of the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buds-Direct/Murrieta-California-92563/Buds-Direct-harassed-me-and-used-private-information-to-insult-me-Murrieta-California-892535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buds Direct