Complaint Review: Bud's Gun Shop

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Jack — Portland Oregon
Bud's Gun Shop

Bud's Gun Shop budsgunshop.com COMPLETE RIPOFF, CANCELLED ORDER AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME, SAYS IT WILL TAKE 2 WEEKS FOR REFUND, Internet

My first and LAST experience with this company has been a NIGHTMARE.  I ordered 10, 50 round boxes of ammo, well when I get the order confirmation it says 10, 20 round boxes.....  I call Monday to confirm it's actually 20 rounds instead of 50, and they confirm it (it was a little high priced for 50 rounds, but for 20 rounds COMPLETE RIPOFF).  I cancel the order first thing MONDAY morning, they assure me I will not be billed.

Guess what I see Wednesday morning?  The full amount charged to my account!!!  The order was canceled TWO DAYS AGO.  I call them up and have to deal with their NIGHTMARE of an automated system for 15 minutes to finally get on hold waiting for a real person, only to get disconnected.  After 4 attempts I FINALLY get a real person, who tells me "we probably won't get the funds for 3-5 more business days, once we get the funds we can refund it which takes another 5 business days"

..............so, they take MY money 2 days AFTER the transaction is cancelled, and I can't get it back for TWO FREAKING WEEKS????!!!  So not only do they take the money AFTER the transaction is cancelled, but now they have all my banking info, and I can't get my large sum of cash back for two weeks.

I got absolutely livid with this guy and demanded to talk to a manager, they tell me they will have to "talk to the finance dept and call me back".

An hour later I get a call saying theirs nothing they can do... go figure.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buds-Gun-Shop/internet/Buds-Gun-Shop-budsgunshopcom-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-CANCELLED-ORDER-AND-THEY-STILL-CHARGED-ME-1042172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bud's Gun Shop