Complaint Review: Budtrader.com

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Jiveassnigger — Three The Hardway California USA
Budtrader.com
Walnut Creek, California United States of America

Budtrader.com Mike Arroz The Owner Mike Arroz ripped me off. We entered in to a contract for advertising and he lied to me, stole my money and did not live up to his end of the bargain. Walnut Creek, California

*Author of original report: Mike Arroz is a good guy, I made a terrible mistake

Mike Arroz of Budtrader.com 925-876-7724 ripped me off.  He has a medical marijuana collective in northern California, owns a website company and does website design as well.

I paid him in advance to produce a website for me and he ripped me off, point blank.  I trusted him and because he seemed like a nice guy and knew what he was doing, I entered in to a verbal contract with him.  I paid him in advance and he screwed me.  He never did one day of work and completely blew me off when I tried to get him to comply and do any sort of work.

I believe in Karma and hope he rots in H*LL.

Thanks a lot Mike.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budtradercom/Walnut-Creek-California-/Budtradercom-Mike-Arroz-The-Owner-Mike-Arroz-ripped-me-off-We-entered-in-to-a-contract-516631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budtrader.com

Mike Arroz is a good guy, I made a terrible mistake

AUTHOR: Jiveassnigger - (USA)

I filed a report on Mike Arroz of Budtrader.com last night and spoke to him.  The entire thing was actually a big misunderstanding.  I feel terrible that I wrote this report.

I've talked to him a few times before this and he was always very decent.  I believe I overreacted to a miscommunication and never should've filed this.

He did offer to help me out but I misinterpreted what was being said through email.

I actually am paying him to do more work for me and I'm giving referrals to trusted clients for him to do work.  I'm selective with who I choose to work with so the fact that I am referring anyone to him says a lot because me name is attached to his.

The truth of the matter is that he and I both with the public through doing mostly e-commerce and internet transactions.  The truth is I had a TERRIBLE day up until the point with a customer using a stolen credit card and another stealing my information that was copy written.

Six beers later I tried to communicate with Mike and was upset before contacted him.  I totally forgot that I had written this until I spoke to him and now that I'm reading this, I'm embarrassed that I wrote any of this now that I look at it.  I can't believe I wrote any of this and wish I could take it back.  This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've done in a long time.  Mike, please forgive me!