Complaint Review: Buel Inc

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Driver — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Buel Inc
130 Dove Ridge Rd. Chesnee, South Carolina United States of America

Buel Inc THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEN TERMINATE YOU I LOST OVER $50,000.00 Chesnee, South Carolina

Buel Inc is the biggest rippoff I have ever run across.  After 18 months of making less than 1500 a month saying to myself I am investing in my  future the company the company terminated me without cause.
The company line was you will own the truck but all did was run the companies freight and keep their vehicle in top nothch shape and when it got close to me owning the vehicle the terminated me and screwed my DAC report up in the process.
When terminated I had over $50,000 invested in the company with $2000 in escrow and my last run with over $11,000 in revenue to the company they gave me a check for 47.00 and some change.  I have no recourse because I cannot afford a lawyer.
Be very aware if you decide to work for these people they have no conscious!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buel-Inc/Chesnee-South-Carolina-29323/Buel-Inc-THEY-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-AND-THEN-TERMINATE-YOU-I-LOST-OVER-5000000-Chesnee-Sou-753345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buel Inc