Complaint Review: Buesing Corp

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: shalynn — mesa Arizona
Buesing Corp
3045 South 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040-1170 phoenix, Arizona USA

Buesing Corp Buesing Corp's Negligent Company Truck creates Hazard on Az Freeway‏ phoenix Arizona

I know so many people who have suffered from trucks dropping debris and damaging cars. I can’t believe valley drivers have to pay the price for the negligence of truck drivers and the companies they work for. Recently while driving home on the freeway, a truck dropped a huge wad of hard dirt which shattered and sprayed cars around it. We saw the dirt loosening from the truck slowly and pulled over to the right lane hoping to avoid it. When it finally came loose and hit the road and pieces bounce up, one of the cars hit was ours. The debris chipped up the paint, put little dents in the hood and chipped and cracked the windshield.  We drove next to the truck and got all the pertinent information and noted where we were on the freeway. I called the company and explained what happened. I spoke to John at 602-845-3139. He was nice and said he’d have the truck manager call me to get this taken care of. When the truck manager called, he had a negative attitude and basically stated that’s just what happens sometimes. He even implied we should have flagged the truck driver down, but I’m not quite sure how one goes about doing that at 65 miles an hour. He then stated he would investigate and check the truck out and call me back the next day to see if their insurance would be able to do anything. He never called. I left another message with John explaining the attitude of the truck manager but never heard back from anyone at the company. My husband worked for a construction company for over 20 years and the truck drivers were required to keep their trucks clean. Additionally, truck drivers were given tickets if things fell from the truck while driving. This isn’t a case of an unavoidable road hazard where something in the road was kicked up by a truck. This was an irresponsible truck driver that didn’t bother to properly clean his truck and now we, and anyone else who suffered damages that day, are being made to pay hundreds of dollars in repairs because of their negligence. I know this happens all across the country and we should all expect truck drivers and their companies to take care of the damage they cause.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Details – Buesing Corp. Truck #6-046, USDOT 1794348, license S-27944. We were traveling southbound on the 101 at 12:25pm. The damage happened approximately a mile North of the Mcdowell exit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buesing-Corp/phoenix-Arizona-85040/Buesing-Corp-Buesing-Corps-Negligent-Company-Truck-creates-Hazard-on-Az-Freeway-phoen-1076377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buesing Corp