Complaint Review: Buffalo Harley davidson

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Billy Big — Buffalo New York United States of America
Buffalo Harley davidson
3490 baliy ave buff ny Buffalo, New York United States of America

Buffalo Harley davidson The worst place to buy anything HD related Buffalo, New York

*General Comment: Buffalo Harley

Never have I seen so much arrogance and disrespect from the Owner of a franchise as large as this.

"The Owner" Made it clear to me he did not want to accept cash for a New Street glide, He told me In "his" dealership cash is not

King and he would rather me Fiance, I later found out from some other extremely dissatisfied locals that he make 7-11% plus, on

my monthly payment. There are a lot of horror story's about Buffalo Harley Davidson ask your friends where to buy a Harley None

will tell you Buffalo HD No customer appreciation in this store what so ever. if he were the only Harley store left I would ride a

Victory or Bicycle (buffalo Harley Bad! )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buffalo-Harley-davidson/Buffalo-New-York-/Buffalo-Harley-davidson-The-worst-place-to-buy-anything-HD-related-Buffalo-New-York-970308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buffalo Harley davidson

#1 General Comment

Buffalo Harley

AUTHOR: CANADIANCASTAWAY - ()

I have no comment on the cash deal over financing, although as a dealership I think that is just poor business sense. I will say I have had rude encounter with a person behind the service counter, I'm from Ontario and prefer to purchase my Harley stuff from the US, in most cases the staff at the US dealerships a far more friendly then in Ontario, our dealerships have to get the heads out of their asses. But in this one instance I asked politely (As most Canadians would) could I please have a 2013 catalog, this person behind the counter proceeds to throw the catalog at me and walk away....Attitude like this guys will kill business, I honestly felt at home with this guy....Customers pay the bills don't bite the hand that feeds you period!