Complaint Review: Build A Bandit

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: oil can harry — gardendale Texas United States of America
Build A Bandit
3082 Cane Creek Fairview, North Carolina United States of America

Build A Bandit Discount Automotive Restoration Build A Bandit Company is a ripoff company Fairview, North Carolina

People Beware !!!!!!!  Build a Bandit is a ripoff company. I am sorry to say that I am one of the less fortunate to purchase a car from than. It has been uteer chaos from the start and is still ongoing.

The car that I purchased from them on Ebay was delivered back in April of 2011. It was a disaster !!  The car wouldn't even run long enough for me to drive to 13 miles to my house. It had to be towed just after 5 miles.

After finding numerous problems with the car, ( a list of 35 items ) , which included a horrible paint job and decals, plugged fuel filter, rear main seal completely bad, leaked oil faster than you could put it in it, guages not working, tach not working, undercoating that they put on peeling from the underside, etc, etc, etc., I sent the car back to them.

They promised to fix everything and have the car back to me in 60 to 90 days, that they were having quality control issues. I didn't get the car back until feb. 2012.

I met the truck driver at a truck stop in town to get the car, and the car wouldn't even start....

When we finally did get it to start, it started spraying gasoline everywhere.

I sent the car back again and they promised me that within 15 days, they would send me my money back. That was on feb. 27th 2012. It is now April 5, 2012 and still no money and not a phone call, not nothing....

You need to steer clear of these people.

I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them, and I hope I can completely shut them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Build-A-Bandit/Fairview-North-Carolina-28730/Build-A-Bandit-Discount-Automotive-Restoration-Build-A-Bandit-Company-is-a-ripoff-company-864405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Build A Bandit