Complaint Review: Build My Search Biz - Vemma

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2007

• Reported By:Roseville California
Build My Search Biz - Vemma
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes DE, Delaware U.S.A.

Build My Search Biz - Vemma Fradukent billing Lewes Delaware

Build My Search Biz
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes DE 19958

To whom it may concern:

AOL's name is mud to many of us consumers for its scamming malfeasances. In fact, Time-Warner admitted regret over its partnership affair with AOL - if they knew then what they know now, the marriage would not have happened.

It appears that you are following the footsteps of AOL - you stated in your ad that for shipping and handling charges, you would send me a Starter Kit.

I never saw shade nor shadow of the Starter kit but instead was provided the following Username: jb893318 Password: 38584282.

I was then contacted by e-mail by an affiliate, Vemma, with glowing accounts of my membership on the way to making money.

Then, instead of making any headway with big bucks, as you advertised, you slammed me with a bill for $59.95 - which I understand is to be continued on a monthly basis as long as I am a member of Google-Vemma.

In as much as you did not live up to your advertised promise, as with the non-delivery of a Starter Kit, to at least acquaint me with information regarding what I was getting into, business wise, I want your office to refund me all the money you have taken away from my Mastercard card account as soon as possible (enclosed Washington Mutual statement, in fact, shows that my account was overdrawn by your unauthorized action, because you did not seek my permission to debit the $59.95 at the outset).

I am a dissatisfied consumer with regards to your Google come-on broken-promise advertisement and will appreciate a response from your office as soon as possible regarding my request for refund.

Roseville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2007 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Build-My-Search-Biz-Vemma/Lewes-DE-Delaware-19958/Build-My-Search-Biz-Vemma-Fradukent-billing-Lewes-Delaware-250654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Build My Search Biz - Vemma