Complaint Review: Build a Bandit

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Captainski — Glendale California United States of America
Build a Bandit
3082 Cane Creek RD Fairview, North Carolina United States of America

Build a Bandit Bob And Erica Kampert. AKA Discount Aoutmotive Clasic Restoration. Scam Scam Scam. send a $ 10,000.00 plus my 1978 T/A to be rebuild. Fairview, North Carolina

I talk with Bob regarding my 1978 Trans Am through an eBay ad that he was running, he gave me his phone number to call him to discashed the price of his company rebuild my Trans Am.

After several calls between us we agreed to a price to rebuild my car. The contract price it was a $ 10,000.00 in cash (wire tranfer to his wifes Erica Kampert) account, plus my Trans Am worth a $ 11,500.00 total of $ 21,500.00. The car sould be ready within a year from June,10 2011 making the delivery day July,2012. I was in contact with his office till May 2012,in June 2012 I recieved an e-mail from his wife that Bob had a family problems and that he will return the over 250 e-mails and phone calls that he has recieved and Please do not text Bob because he do not know how to text ( how damn)

so after repeated phone calls,text,to Erica, and e-mails with out any respond I had to go to the next step to call the Buncombe Police Department to file a report of a stolen property.Officer Tymthy Teves was very nice to call me back and take the report, along with several others I was told.

Please make sure you call the police department and file your report, this people Bob And Erica Kampert need to pay for all the scam and frud that have created in the state of N/C Jail is in the making for them unless they make good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Build-a-Bandit/Fairview-North-Carolina-28730/Build-a-Bandit-Bob-And-Erica-Kampert-AKA-Discount-Aoutmotive-Clasic-Restoration-Scam-Sca-915267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Build a Bandit